WIP: Embrace by Kim Hargreaves

A vida ao meu redor me mantém ocupada a maior parte do tempo, mas eu mal posso esperar para voltar a minha rotina de tricô.
Estou tentando voltar para o meu tricô e blog, sem poder iniciar qualquer projeto grande, mas pronta para um projeto de rápido e simples como este casaquinho.

The life around me keeps me busy most of the time, but I just can't wait to go back to my knitting routine.
I'm trying to get back into my knitting and blog, without able to start any big project, but ready to a quick & simple project like this sweater.

 

Quanto tempo pode demorar para terminar? Se você considerar meu último projeto... rs.

How long could it take to finish? If you consider my last project... lol

 

Rowan Pima Cotton DK
100% Pima Cotton
50g - 142y/130m
US needles 5 - 3.75mm
Shade 056 Icing

Tudo isto me traz de volta para outro post.. Na realidade, para meu último post de quase um ano atrás, quando minha querida amiga me deu um pacote adorável.
Mais uma vez, fiquei surpresa e feliz de receber um lindo par de meadas dela.

All of this just brings me back to another post... Actually to my last post almost a year ago when my dear friend gave me an adorable package.
Once again, I was surprised and delighted to receive a lovely pair of skeins from her.

 

Obrigada, querida Annie ... Esses fios estão me chamando para fazer um xale!!!

Thank you, dear Annie... These yarn are calling me to make a shawl!!!

18 comments:

Susan said...

You will get a lot of wear out of that sweater. It will look great with so many different looks.

Unknown said...

Oi Meg que bom que voltou!!!!!
Adorei as novidades, estou muito feliz...
Que bom...

beijos

keila

Anna said...

You are back! How nice, hope you will write more often:)

Daiane Daniela said...

Oiii!
Que bom que voltou! Estava com saudade de vc e seus posts maravilhosos! Fico no aguardo de sempre coisas lindas!
beijooo

sonoemi said...

Oh, how beautiful! I'm looking forward to your return and am curious about the new creations!

Stefanie said...

Aloha! Welcome back! Hope everything's going well for you across the pond and can't wait to see the progress and model shoot of this cardi.

sue feito à mao said...

Meg,
sinto muito sua falta...
Nao nos abandone desse jeito.
Quero ver essa peca terminada em breve, ta?
beijocas,
Sue

Glana Ricci said...

Oi Eliana!
Que bom que voltou, como sempre seu projetos são lindos!

Annie said...

Hi Eliana, nice to see you back on your blog! Tht's going to be a beautiful cardigan! Can't wait to seem it on you... Hope you like the yarns! God bless.

Marico said...

Eliana, sentimos muitas saudades de ti. Estou feliz que tenha voltado e ansiosa para apreciar os seus tricôs.

bjs

Monique said...

So glad to see you back!!
Yes. That is a nice & simple project to get you back in the swing of things. It's also a go-to again & again cardigan! Lovely color BTW!

Marcia Quadrado said...

É muito bom saber que você está voltando.
Espero que logo você nos mostre suas novidades lindas.
Bjs.

petrina said...

Welcome back!! I know what you mean about being busy - I haven't been knitting much at all this year.

Love the colour of the sweater - can't wait to see the finished result.

Sandra Gouvêa said...

Hi Eliana, I just found your blog. I love your projects. I'm from Brazil too - Rio, but I've been living in UK for over 10 yrs. Are you originally from Brazil?

Visit my blog: www.onlycrochet.blogspot.com

See ya!

Sandrinha

Dama K said...

Oi Eliana,
obrigada pela sua visita no meu blog =) estive tb um tempo sem postar, vc entende como é, não é msm?

Que delícia este fio rosinha parece bem macio. Não sei se vc está nos eua ou europa mas de qq forma aí deve estar aquele clima friozinho perfeito para tricotar!

bjs!

Anonymous said...

Oi, Eliana!
Isso mesmo, volte correndo para o tricô, pois seus trabalhos nos inspiram!!
bjinho
Sheila

Samantha Gemellaro said...

Oi Meg! Vim conhecer o teu blog... estou sem palavras! Tudo tão lindo!
Amei as fotos!
Parabéns pelo trabalho magnífico! Vc é linda!
Beijos!
Sam.

www.tricodasam.blogspot.com

Helena said...

Boa tarde
lindo seu blog